This toner contains a probiotic to normalize skin flora, reduce redness and minimize pores. This probiotic provides anti-microbial support, helps regulate the immune system and enhance the skin’s barrier. DisaPore 20 and lemongrass act as natural astringents to tighten pores for smooth, refreshed ski
- Probiotic for skin flora
- Helps minimize the appearance of pores
- Normalizes the skin’s moisture content
- Normal to oily and acneic skin
- Men and/or teen skin
Directions for use: Use morning and evening after cleansing the skin. Apply with cotton pad and wipe or spritz clean skin. Use morning and evening after cleansing. Spritz the toner on the skin, or apply it with a cotton ball. Apply appropriate moisturizer.
- Witch Hazel is a flowering plant; it is a strong antioxidant and astringent that is often used as a natural remedy for psoriasis, eczema, and other skin conditions.
- BioFense (Lactobacillus Ferment) is a probiotic to help enhance the skin’s barrier which in turn provides anti-microbial properties and supports the immune system of the skin. By supporting the skin microbiome, it will help reduce erythema caused by acne or skin sensitivities.
- DisaPore 20 (Lecithin, Lysophosphatidic Acid, Lysolecithin) reduces size of pores by improved keratinization and through promoting keratinocyte differentiation.
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil acts as an astringent and antiseptic, and it clears up oily skin, helping to minimize the appearance pores and tighten wrinkles.
- Dunaliella Salina Extract (Seaweed) is an active substance used to normalize the skin’s moisture content and provide suppleness. It is an antioxidant and is anti-inflammatory.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Gluconolactone, Lactobacillus Ferment, Sodium Benzoate, Ribose (D), Citric Acid, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lecithin, Lysophosphatidic Acid, Lysolecithin, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil