Cran-Peptide Cream is an ultra-soothing moisturizer containing a powerful blend of peptides and antioxidants for anti-aging benefits. It can be used by those who are acclimating to benzoyl peroxide to prevent skin from becoming too dry. However, it should not be worn at the same time as Acne Med because it will prevent the Acne Med from penetrating the pore. It is recommended for skin prone to all types of acne and is appropriate for all skin types, especially aging, dry and dehydrated skin. Cran-Peptide Cream is also a great moisturizer to recommend for those that are not acne prone and are looking for a solution to address the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Key ingredients include:
• Dermasyr™ (Syringa Vulgaris Lilac Leaf Stem Cell Culture Extract): Regulates sebum, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, tyrosinase inhibitor
• Matrixyl® Synthe’6™: A peptide that has wound repairing and collagen remodeling properties
• Neodermyl®: A collagen & elastin boosting peptide that visibly reduces wrinkles
• Cranberry Fruit Extract: Antibacterial, purifying, potent antioxidant, nourishing
• Totarol: Antibacterial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory
• Natural plant-based pink color
Skin Conditions: All Acne Types, Aging Skin
Skin Types: All Skin Types
Directions for use: Apply all over face and neck, avoiding eye area.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Alcohol Denat., Sorbitan Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Totarol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Maltodextrin, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Butylene Glycol