Clearderma is a soothing moisturizer and is used by clients who are acclimating to benzoyl peroxide to prevent skin from becoming too dry. It should not be worn in combination with Acne Med because it will prevent the Acne Med from penetrating the pore and working correctly. It is recommended for skin prone to all types of acne and is appropriate for all skin types. Clerderma also controls oil. Clearderma is also a great moisturizer to recommend for anyone that is not acne prone.
Key ingredients include:
• Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac Stem Cells): Regulates sebum, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, tyrosinase inhibitor.
• Totarol: Antibacterial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory
• Green Tea: Anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, 5 alpha reductase inhibitor
• Cranberry Fruit Extract: Antibacterial, purifying, potent antioxidant, nourishing
• Allantoin: Soothing, anti-irritant, moisturizing, keratolytic, wound healing
Skin Conditions: All Acne Types
Skin Types: All Skin Types
Directions for use: Apply all over face and neck, avoiding eye area.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Stearyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Bisabolol (L-alpha), Allantoin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Fructooligosaccharides (Dbeta), Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Totarol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Maltodextrin, Alcohol Denat., Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol