This Product Requires a Consultation in person or virtual.
11% Mandelic Serum is an alpha hydroxy acid serum that contains the chirally correct versions of both L-Mandelic acid and L-Lactic acid. L-Mandelic acid has a larger molecular weight than other alpha hydroxy acids slowing down epidermal penetration resulting in a more even exfoliation with less irritation. This water-based serum is recommended for skin prone to inflamed acne, noninflamed acne, fungal folliculitis, and hyperpigmentation. It is appropriate for use on the back or for oily skin that needs a boost up from 8% Mandelic Serum. It can be drying so start slowly.
Key ingredients include:
• 11% L-Mandelic Acid: Alpha hydroxy acid that has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-fungal properties, improves the appearance of pigmentation
• 8% L-Lactic Acid: Alpha hydroxy acid that is hydrating, exfoliating, and reduces pigmentation
• Sodium Hyaluronate (L): Moisturizes, attracts and holds water in the skin
• Sodium PCA: Potent hydrating and moisturizing humectant that is non-irritating
• Niacinamide: Antioxidant that supports moisture retention and improves the appearance of skin tone and texture
Skin Conditions: All Acne Types, Back Acne, Hyperpigmentation, Folliculitis
Skin Types: Back: Normal to Oily Face: Oily
Directions for use: Apply 2 to 3 pumps all over a clean face or affected area.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Mandelic Acid (L) 11%, Lactic Acid (L) 8%, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Lactate, Niacinamide, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Urea, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate