Refund, Cancellation & Exchange Policies
Terms in this policy may be updated from time to time so please revisit to stay up to date. By shopping on this website, you agree to cooperate with all policies.
Product Refund Policy & Procedures
21-Day Refund Policy
ALL REFUNDS ARE FOR STORE CREDIT.
Shoppers may return a product for refund in the form of store credit for any reason on purchases at Nancy Russ Aesthetics online retail store up to 21 calendar days from the date the USPS tracking system states the product was delivered. This means if the product sits unopened for any period of time, those days are counted in the 21 calendar days.
There will be no exceptions to this timeline. Please open and begin using your product(s) right away.
Store credit will be the manner in which all product return requests are honored. Your failure to read this policy prior to shopping does not give you the right to a different form of refund. The store credit amount will be the equivalent of the price of the product less any applicable discount, taxes, or shipping. The Store Credit will not expire and will be redeemable for as long as Nancy Russ Aesthetics online retail store is in business.
Only one discount can be used per visit. This means a Store Credit cannot be used with any other discount. If have any trouble using a store credit, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
How to Process a 21-Day Refund Request
- Shoppers must send email to email@example.com no later than Midnight Eastern Time on the 21st day post-delivery as described above. The email must contain Shopper’s name on the order, the order number, and the reason customer desires a refund. If you do not confirm your original order number, and we cannot locate your order, we will not be able to process a refund.
- All original contents of the product must be returned at the shopper's expense to be eligible for a Store Credit. This means if there is a cord, bag, adapter, accompanying product, box, lid, etc., must be returned in order to get a full store credit refund, less any discounts. Failure to include all parts will result in a $50 restocking fee being deducted from store credit refund.
- Shopper must return the package with tracking and/or signature required. If Shopper fails to do so and the package is lost, Shopper will not be eligible for a store credit.
- Within 72 hours after receipt of the returned product, Shopper will receive an email containing a Store Credit Notification that may be used toward any purchase in the Nancy Russ Aesthetics online retail store.
- NO purchase is eligible for a CASH BACK refund.
DAMAGE OR DEFECT EXCHANGE POLICY & PROCEDURES
If any product arrives in an inoperable state, broken, malfunctioning, leaking, or not dispensing properly, Seller will work with Shopper for an Exchange as follows.
How to Process a Request for Exchange
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN 24 HOURS OF DELIVERY as defined by the USPS delivery confirmation for product damaged in shipment - or found to be inoperable - include the name on the order, the order number and the reason for exchange request.
- Shopper must attach VALIDATION of your claim, damage, or inoperable condition, using any camera to take a picture or record a video. Without such validation an exchange will not be approved.
- Upon receipt of validation as outlined herein, Seller will review and respond to Shopper's claim within 72 hours.
- Once Seller approves the exchange, Seller will email a return shipping label. Shopper is to print the label and return the product IN THE ORIGINAL USPS PACKAGING via your LOCAL USPS.
- Shopper must use the shipping label provided. If product is lost and Shopper has failed to use the provided shipping label this will result in denial of your request for Exchange.
- Seller will process an approved exchange within 72 hours upon receipt of the returned product.
Shopper understands Seller has sole discretion to approve or deny the exchange based on validation submitted. Seller reserves the right to troubleshoot with Shopper prior to approving exchange. Shopper agrees the date of delivery will be the USPS tracking information on USPS.com.
If a shopper returns a product that has not been approved for exchange, Shopper is hereby notified no refund or exchange will be issued.
Returned product is destroyed for hygienic purposes, or sent back to manufacturer for research.
If Shopper desires to cancel an order AFTER it has shipped, Shopper must send an email to email@example.com to request cancelation. Shopper MUST return shipment UNOPENED and at his/her expense for a credit back to form of payment used to make the purchase, less any applicable discount, shipping, or taxes.
Unopened means the return must be in the original USPS or shipping box has NOT been opened or tampered with.
If, upon receipt, we determine the shipment has been opened and product has been used, NO REFUND will be issued.
ORDER CONTENT VERIFICATION
The Seller's shipping department has a triple verification system in place to ensure the fulfillment of every item in your order. If you report an item is missing from your order, you MUST email firstname.lastname@example.org a picture of the enclosed packing slip and a picture of the shipping box in which it was shipped IMMEDIATELY upon opening it.
Upon review of the packing slip, viewing our inventory count, and viewing the weight of the shipment, we will be able to verify the contents shipped in your order. Shopper agrees Seller has the right to deny claims of missing items based on our triple verification process.
If you believe an item has been stolen from your package, please contact USPS and file a claim for stolen merchandise. Seller is not responsible for stolen merchandise.